If you want softer skin, Revive your skin with a natural bristle body massage. You will enjoy softer, smoother skin when you engage in a refreshing natural bristle massage.
Use this 16" Long Handle Natural Boar Bristle Brush to cleanse and exfoliate those hard-to-reach spots, or detach the brush head, and use the hand strap to apply more pressure.
- Always purchase a NATURAL, [not synthetic], bristle brush because it does not scratch the surface of your skin.
- Look for brushes with a long or extended handle, so that you're ABLE to get to the areas of your body that are NOT EASY to reach.
- Skin Brush, before showering or bathing, at least ONCE per day, and TWICE, if possible.
- Do NOT wet your skin; this does not have the same effect, brushing when wet stretches your skin.
- Do LIGHTER strokes over and around your breasts, but do NOT brush the nipples.
- Brush each part of your Body several times VIGOROUSLY, COMPLETELY brushing your WHOLE body.
- Brush the soles of your feet FIRST, next brush your ankles, calves, and thighs; then brush across your stomach and your buttocks; and lastly brush your hands to your arms.
- ALWAYS skin brush towards the heart.
- Do circular counter-clockwise strokes on your abdomen.
- Take a WARM bath or shower, which should always be followed by a COOL rinse at the end to INVIGORATE blood circulation and STIMULATE surface warmth.
- Wash your brush every few weeks in water and allow it DRY.
|Disclaimer: This product is not for use by or sale to persons under the age of 18. The statements made regarding these products have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. The efficacy of these products has not been confirmed by FDA-approved research. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. All information presented here is not meant as a substitute for or alternative to information from health care practitioners. Please consult your health care professional about potential interactions or other possible complications before using any product. The Federal Food, Drug and Cosmetic Act requires this notice.|